Visit 727 Fesslers Lane, Nashville, TN to apply in person.
Parts Core Specialist
- Perform inventory control clerical duties relating to the core inventory
- Receive core parts from front and back counter.
- Complete online training to understand core acceptance guidelines.
- Review core criteria and inspect cores based on those guidelines.
- Issue/Process credits by matching invoices with core schedule
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- 1 year experience in parts or cores
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers license
- Knowledge of Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Willingness to Learn
- Greet the customer and start the process of helping the customer through the repair.
- Help identify a mechanical problem by questioning the customer or visual inspection.
- Positive interface with technicians, foreman, parts department and customers.
- Advise customers about necessary services needed for repair of vehicle.
- Write and present accurate estimates of repair.
- Explain the work and charges to the customer when the job is complete.
- Organize and prioritize work flow of shop and service calls.
- Communicate work progress and priority.
- Responsible for securing facility at close of shift.
- Administrative duties as related to role.
- Perform minor and major repairs on heavy duty diesel trucks, mid-range engines, and Ottawa yard tractors.
- Conduct regular maintenance on diesel engines, including inspection and troubleshooting.
- Maintain shop cleanliness standards.
- Communicate with service writer regarding diagnosis made, and repair progress.
- Maintain technician training requirements (company provides/pays).
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles.
Parts Delivery Driver
- Providing safe, timely and correct parts deliveries/pickups to our customers.
- Establishing an efficient route of delivery.
- Maintaining professional attitude, conduct and appearance.
- Operate vehicle in a safe and cautious fashion to maintain a clean driving record.
Outside Parts Sales
- Identify and profile prospective customers, developing and applying strategy as necessary to obtain orders.
- Call on prospective customers and assigned accounts within your assigned territory; may deliver parts to customers to build relationships.
- Service existing accounts and maintain contact with customers in relation to their requirements.
- Connect customers to other internal departments as needed (e.g., finance, service, insurance).
- Knowledge of heavy duty truck parts, and stay up-to-date on inventory, market, and customer trends.
Inside Parts Sales
- Help determine and obtain heavy duty parts for customers as requested by phone or in person. Suggest sale of related parts for full service.
- Locate and obtain ordered part for customer from warehouse or vendor.
- Determine sales price for customers for each sale in accordance with company procedure.
- Handle warranty or defective parts for customers in accordance with company procedure.
- Maintain confidentiality of pricing lists and structures as required by company procedure.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and product features.
- Ensure that counter parts area is clean and in order. Ensure that display areas encourage sales.
- Seeking salesperson for heavy duty trucks, midrange trucks, and Ottawa tractors.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and through email.
- Travel may be required.
- Must be skilled in prospecting potential customers.
- Make presentations to new, and existing customers.
- Manage prospect list, supported by email marketing.
- Ability to obtain customer specifications, details, and preferences in developing a bid for the sale of trucks.
- Maintain contacts with customers in relation to their needs and requirements; keep current on market and customer trends.