Kalmar Ottawa Terminal Tractors
The Best Terminal Tractors Built By the Best
Since 1958, Kalmar Ottawa terminal tractors have been the “gold standard” in trailer moving solutions for warehouse and distribution operations, ports, and rail terminals in North America. Regarded for their excellent durability, operator comfort, service ease and latest generation engines, featuring the cleanest in engine technology
Besides being the original manufacturer of terminal tractors, Kalmar Ottawa was the first to offer machines with an automatic transmission, a rear door entry, integral air conditioning units, power cab tilt and ABS brake systems. Kalmar Ottawa terminal tractors were also the first on the market to receive DOT/EPA certification – a paramount classification for distribution and industrial customers whose operation entails shunting trailers between yards via public streets and roadways.
Learn More About Ottawa Terminal Tractors at www.ottawatrucksna.com
The NEW Ottawa T2 Terminal Tractor
The new standard in terminal tractors. Available now in 4×2 Off-Road or DOT/EPA versions
- Increased visibility with a more ergonomic cab
- Taller and wider door for easier entry and exit
- Larger, roomer and more comfortable cab environment with everything in easy reach
- Open C channel chassis design provides more strength, better protection and less maintenance
- Suspended control pedals for better operator feel and control
- Faster and stronger fifth wheel lifting, with spherical bearings both bottom and top
- Tapered 3-Leaf Springs help provide a smoother ride. No front spring lubrication required.
- Easier serviceability. Ground-level service points and systems access available through cab panels
The NEW Ottawa T2